Large parts of the Norwegian Meteorological Institute's data and products are available from MET's self-service download services.
- api.met.no (interface to a variety of data from the Norwegian Meteorological Institute)
- thredds.met.no (service for model and research data, including sea and ice models)
- varsel.xml/forecast.xml (location forecasts in XML format that are retrieved from yr.no, are part of METs official data sources)
- eKlima (weather and climate data). Send an e-mail to our servicedesk for limited access.
- wsklima.met.no and data.met.no (services where observations, climate data and metadata are made available) wsKlima will be phased out in 2017.
- arcticdata.met.no (search and distribution solution for polar data)
- The ice service
In collaboration with NRK, ready-to-use solutions have been developed in order to retrieve data and products:
- yr.no (solution created in collaboration with NRK. This data must be credited in accordance with the instructions on yr.no)
Norwegian Centre for Climate Services
In collaboration with NVE and UniResearch, MET has developed a web portal for climate data and products: